We are pleased to announce that starting Thursday, June 18th, we are reopening our lobbies in all our banking offices, with new COVID-19 safety standards as established by state and local health officials.
We’ve implemented the following procedures:
- Installed plexiglass barriers at the teller line.
- Placed markers on the floor to help ensure social distancing.
- Continuously disinfecting all high touch surfaces.
- Asking our staff to wear masks.
(For everyone’s health, we ask that you please consider wearing a mask as well.)
If you are infected with COVID-19, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or are symptomatic, we ask that you please use other options for transacting business with us.
Other options are:
- Access your accounts 24/7 using our online banking product, Netteller, or by utilizing our HCB mobile app. Check your balance, transfer funds, and review transactions.
- Click "Register" below the Log In button above to enroll in Online Banking
- Click here to download our Mobile App
- Pay bills quickly and securely using our online Bill Pay service. Apply within Netteller.
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit Capture. Apply within the HCB Mobile app.
- Get cash utilizing our ATMs.
Our primary concern continues to be the health and welfare of our customers, employees, and our communities. We thank you for your business and for your continued understanding and patience during these unique circumstances.