CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 2/22/2021
We are pleased to announce that starting Monday, February 22nd, we are reopening the lobbies in all our banking offices while maintaining all COVID-19 safety standards as established by state and local health officials.
We've implemented the following procedures:
- Installed plexiglass barriers at the teller line.
- Placed markers on the floor to help ensure social distancing.
- Continuously disinfecting all high touch surfaces.
- Requiring our staff to wear masks.
To comply with Ohio's statewide mask mandate, MASKS ARE MANDATORY for all customers entering the lobby.
If you are infected with COVID-19, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or are symptomatic, we ask that you please use other options for transacting business with us.
Other options are:
- Utilize our drive-thru facilities. For a list of drive-thru hours, please refer to our Locations.
- Access your accounts 24/7 using our online banking product, Netteller, or by utilizing our HCB mobile app. Check your balance, transfer funds, and review transactions.
- Click "Register" below the Log In button above to enroll in Online Banking
- Click here to download our Mobile App
- Pay bills quickly and securely using our online Bill Pay service. Apply within Netteller.
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit Capture. Apply within the HCB Mobile app.
- Get cash utilizing our ATMs.
Our primary concern continues to be the health and welfare of our customers, employees, and our communities. We thank you for your business and for your continued understanding and patience during these unique circumstances.