As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues its spread, our primary concern continues to be the health and welfare of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve.
With that in mind, we have decided to temporarily suspend walk-in transactions in our office lobbies.
Effective, Monday, March 23rd and until further notice, we will serve customers at our drive-thrus or by appointment only at all our banking locations. For a list of drive-thru hours, please refer to our locations.
Other options for transacting business with us:
- Access your accounts 24/7 using our online banking product, Netteller, or by utilizing our HCB mobile app. Check your balance, transfer funds, and review transactions.
- Click "Register" below the Log In button above to enroll in Online Banking
- Click here to download our Mobile App
- Pay bills quickly and securely using our online Bill Pay service. Apply within Netteller.
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit Capture. Apply within the HCB Mobile app.
- Get cash utilizing our ATMs.
We want to reassure all our customers that we are committed to serving you during these unusual circumstances. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will provide updates thru our website and email.
We thank you for your understanding and patience.